Services For Our Buyers
Year after year, we help lots of buyers find good deals and purchase homes. It isn't easy, but our goal is to make it seem easy to you.
How Do We Do It?
1. Getting to know your needs and wants. Unique things could be a big deal to you, for example: your purpose and goals; lowering income tax; timing; lifestyle; extended family and frequent long term guests.
A lot of our buyers start off not really knowing what they want, which neighborhoods would be best, or even the highest price they can go up to. We help them to refine their needs, so they gain a clear understanding of what they can expect to achieve.
2. After a quick review of your income and monthly debts, we can tell you your buying power and start running full MLS property reports for the various areas and housing types that fit within your budget and needs. We won't just sign you up for some generic service. Everyday Rob looks through every listing one by one to find your home. He removes properties that are bad buys, poor locations, or simply don't match your wants/needs. Then he sends them to you.
Create a search profile based on your needs and wants for a new home.
Explain the home buying process in detail.
Show you all the properties that meet your criteria.
Present all information about the properties which interest you.
Supply you with comparables and other data to help you to make informed decisions.
Provide you with referrals for inspectors and contractors that I personally use.
Answer all your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, and more.
Supply you with moving and local utility check lists and tips.
3. You check out the initial reports, tell us what you want to see and when, and we plan a route and make the appointments. You can also drive by some of the homes and neighborhoods beforehand to get a feel for each one. We look at homes, either together or as a convoy with you following behind. We will also send you open houses so you can visit on your own, if you prefer. If you like any of these, we'll immediately go see it so we can provide an opinion and be more knowledgeable if you decide to make an offer.
On the MLS pages we will send you, there are several tools to assist you, including a new map which converts to birds eye view as you zoom in.
4. Now that we've spent some time with you looking at properties, we have an even better idea of what will work for you. Every day we review the entire MLS looking for new opportunities for you. We will send you everything that looks promising and you let us know what you want to see. In the current market, the good places will sell in a few days, so it's important that you review everything right away, make offers quickly, and we go see your favorites asap.
4. Writing offers. We'll provide our opinion on the value, but you'll decide how much to offer.
we'll compose an offer with the highest likelihood of success, based upon all of the information I can get from the listing agent, public records, and an understanding of the seller's goals.
It isn't always the highest price that gets accepted - there are many other deciding factors and creative strategies that we use.
The actual paperwork is now all digital. We use Docusign electronic documents that you can complete using a computer or mobile device.